Creating Windows Digital Video Titling and GraphicsDuplicating and Editing Your Home VideoMacromedia Lingo Studio
Creating Windows Digital Video Titling and Graphics
Michael Yeager and Phebe Enfield (1996, KnowledgePath Video, 1630 N. Main Street, Suite 132, Walnut Creek, CA 94596; 3 1/2 hours, $70)
The latest in KnowledgePath's extensive series of instructional videotapes covers the tools and
techniques you'll need to create high-quality titles and graphics for video production on your Windows PC.
Focusing on a handful of specific graphics production programs (including Adobe Photoshop and
Premiere, CorelDraw, Fractal Design Painter, Ray Dream Designer, CrystalGraphics Flying Fonts, Strata
MediaPaint and others), narrator Michael Yeager clearly shows how professionals use these applications to
achieve eye-catching effects.
Covered topics include graphic and video file formats, selecting and managing color, titling and character generation, image manipulation, drawing, 3D modeling and animation, rotoscoping and others.
KnowledgePath Industries has a long track record of well-produced instructional titles on the topic of video production, and this title is no exception. Any apprentice computer graphics wizard would do well to study it thoroughly. 5
Duplicating and Editing Your Home Video
Kerry Pierce (1996, Gordian Productions, P.O. Box 1024, Canby, OR 97013; 35 minutes, $15)
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Article
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject