Type "Video Production" in a search URL and you come up with more than 24-million links. Finding your exact needs is time-consuming, but we've narrowed the process down for you.
Creative Cow, YouTube, Videomaker.com. We all know these sites as holding a vast wealth of information for film and video production. Creativecow.net is first stop central for the creative industry as a whole. Youtube.com holds (among most everything else) a vast wealth of video tutorials for any piece of software out there. Videomaker.com brings you inside the world of video production, with tips, tricks, resources and insightful industry news, expanding on the magazine and its community. There are many well-known and frequented websites, but where do you go to once you're away from the staples of video production on the web?
If you need something else, you typically do a search for it and pull up the first two or three results. That's how it's done right? It's true you can get by this way much of the time, but scouring the results takes time. You'll also have to sift through those sites that promise information but only want to sell you something. For every site you visit, you'll probably pass over thirty others, and for every thirty you visit; only one will really have all you want. In the meantime you'll be missing out on some real gems.
Presented below are some places you really should check out if you haven't already. They're full of information and resources, and can act as springboards to new creative tools and ideas.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Article
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject