Video creation is sometimes a singular business, but video producers are a social lot who work and play in many areas of video production and love to share their stories. This column introduces you to your fellow video producers.
Name: Joshua Maxwell
Company: West KY Video
Cameras: Sony HDR FX1
Editing Platform: Macbook Pro with Final Cut Studio 2
Microphone: Sennheiser Wireless Ew100 Lavalieres, AKG Perception 200
Support Gear: Varizoom Tripod, Custom made camera track system, Soft box light kit
I made my first commercial in the 5th grade with a VHS tape recorder for a class project. I received a B+ and from that moment was determined to make quality video productions for the rest of my life.
Start Your FREE Trial Plus Membership To View This Article
Why Become a Plus Member?
As a Plus Member, you'll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to 1,000s of articles, tips, and videos
- Unlimited access to Videomaker Tips & Tricks video series
- Special contests and monthly drawings
- Members only eLetters
- Early online access to the current issue of Videomaker Magazine
- Members only discounts on Videomaker merchandise and more
- Priority status at Videomaker events
- The Expert Hotline: direct email access to our editors. Get answers to questions about any video subject